FSA's Energy Compact handlebars push aluminum technology as far as it can go. Cutting-edge manufacturing allows us to form and manipulate high-strength 7050 aluminum tubing, varying the wall thicknesses and diameter throughout the bar. There's even an ergonomic flattened section on the tops, either side of the generous central bulge that gives plenty of room to mount accessories. A shallow drop and short reach are ideal for riders looking for a less aggressive riding position. The finish is sandblasted black on the taped areas for grip, with stylish polished anodizing on either side of the stem.
- Aerodynamic Integrated Cable Routing (ACR) compatible
- Semi-integrated Cable Routing (SCR) compatible
- Double butted and tapered AL7050
- 34mm Ergo flat top
- 110mm-wide round center section makes it easy to mount accessories
- Bar width: center/center from the handlebar tails
- Outward Bend: 4°