When it comes to matching style with function, Zipp's stalwart Service Course 80 handlebars now have an option for those who prefer an ergonomic flat top. The Ergo version retains the same 80mm reach and 125mm drop of the existing Service Course 80 bars, with an ergonomic bend for the rider who likes reaching down to, rather than into, the drops. Lightweight, stiffness, and comfort: the Zipp Service Course line provides the right fit for all rider types.
- New flattened bar top and 3° backsweep for a neutral wrist position on the tops
- 7° ramp angle for a flat transition to the hoods and 4° outsweep at the drops
- 80mm reach and 125mm drop for a medium-high position
- 6061 aluminum for low weight and durability
- Di2 RS910 junction compatible
- Compatible with clip-on extensions (sold separately)
|31.8mm / Bead Blast Black / 40cm||710845862113||00.6618.166.005|