The DBair CS features high- and low-speed compression and rebound adjustment, allowing the rider to fine tune suspension response on the trail to match terrain, riding style, and personal preference. The addition of a climb switch allows the rider to adjust both low speed compression and rebound simultaneously for improved climbing efficiency. Air volume can be adjusted with higher volume XV cans or spacers to further tune the ride.
- 4-Way independent adjustment—high and low speed compression, high and low speed rebound
- Twin-tube damping for unparalleled small bump compliance
- Climb switch lessens low-speed compression and rebound damping at the same time for improved climbing traction
- Auto-adjusting negative spring
- Individually dyno-tested
- Hand Built in Fletcher, NC
|Black / 230 x 57.5mm||840226073583||BAD2323||CAN34155814M|