A strong, light, and durable road wheel with a 25mm inner rim width and Rapid Drive 108 hub that’s perfect for higher-volume road and gravel tires.
A wider rim for a better ride
Paradigm Elite 25 is a wheel upgrade you'll feel instantly. It has a wider internal rim width so you can run lower pressure with better tire support, which means added traction, more cornering confidence, and a faster, more comfortable ride. Plus, Rapid Drive 108 road hubs add snappy engagement for an all-around better ride.
- 25mm inner rim width (30mm outer) offers added tire support to better suit larger-volume road and gravel tires
- Rapid Drive 108 road hubs provide quick engagement for faster acceleration and increased control
- Offset spoke bed reduces wheel dish for stiff and stable performance
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to tubeless system
- 23mm rim depth with 24 hole front/rear and DT Aerolite spokes
- Centerlock disc with 12mm thru-axle and end caps available for 15mm conversion
- Includes TLR rim strip and TLR valve for simple tubeless setup
- No rider weight limit
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire beads. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Brake Compatibility||Centerlock disc|
|Inner Rim Width||25mm|
|Outer Rim Width||30mm|
|Hub||Rapid Drive 108|
* Subject to change without notice.
|142 x 12mm / Black / 700c||601842117842||581132||WHE51529540K|