Control the trails with the uncompromising Cambion mountain bike shoe. Utilizing a Silver Series carbon outsole, the best Boa IP1 dials, and a no slip heel, this rugged shoe is ready for the singletrack or the cyclocross course.
- inForm Pro last delivers an ergonomically-optimized, high-performance fit
- Silver Series carbon/fiberglass composite sole
- Boa IP1 dial for precise, two-way adjustment
- Stiffness index: 12 of 14
- GnarGuard outer protection fights away trail brush and debris
- No-slip heel lining
This chart is to help you evaluate the fit. (Some of the sizes shown may not be offered.)
In order to mount your pedals' cleats to your shoes, they must have matching bolt patterns. There are 3 configurations (diagram) used on cycling shoes, SPD-R, Look/SPD-SL and SPD. Road shoes feature one, two or even all three of these. Mountain-bike shoes usually use the SPD pattern. If you have any questions about cleat compatibility, please contact us. We're here to help!